Tuesday 8 April 2008

Creativity

Journeying to meet The God this morning I was aware of a creative energy, an energy that initiates, causes things to happen, to start and to change - it was all about creativity, beginning things - giving life. Life itself. I was aware that I was only just beginning to get something of a minute glimpse, but there was also the realisation that as the God is immanent, just like Goddess, so this creative force, this same energy, resides within me. Again, it's not about a reaching out, but a journeying in. a discovery of birthright, of inheritance, and a moving into a place where I am able to move into the fulness of this. This energy, this same creative force, is there, within. There is a responsibility here and I think, somehow, I'm just beginning to appreciate the depth of this.

No comments: