Friday 4 April 2008

I Am My Path

I'm at a place of taking stock after a period of stepping back and evaluating. I've clearly been led into a still quiet place for a reason, and I think, quite simply, that part of the reason, possibly even the majority of it, is to show me not just that such a place exists, but that I am able to enter it. That me, who has such a chattering mind, can enter this still quiet place and commune with Spirit and with myself. This place allows me to survey where I am and where I am going, but with the focus not on results, not on purpose, but on a sense of 'being.' This is not, however, a place of inactivity, on the contrary, it is a place of discovery, a place of deep and profound spiritual experience. It is where my being, my true self, is able to begin the journey of discovering my dynamic nature and where I begin to take steps on the process of coming to know and understand my own True Will, my True Self. I'm seeing this as a process, and not an event - it's a path, a journey, a process of continual discovery. It's not about what I do, it's not about what I achieve, it's not about the result, it's about 'being' and understanding how my true Nature manifests in my life. I sense also a kind of alignment, that is, the more time I spend in communion with Spirit the more I gain glimpses, a deeper appreciation of my true self - my course, my path - because I am my path.

No comments: