Sunday 13 April 2008

Sunday Evenings

Sunday evenings are always odd. There's that feeling of a weekend over and the sense of looking into a new week ahead. It's so easy to get caught into the sense of 'another week to get through' syndrome, when the alternative is to have a sense of 'what will this week offer?' and perhaps even 'what can I bring to this week?' It's hard, as I know there are some tough meetings coming up and there's so much that needs to be sorted, organised and managed at work, and at the same time there is so much spiritual stuff that I want to get to grips with. I know I have more work to do in regard of encountering the God and really experiencing the Sacred Male. I know there is something special about releasing that Sacred Union within me, and this is something that I really want to experience.

I've also got about 5 million books around the house that I want to read . . . !

No comments: