Monday 7 April 2008

Embracing the God

I heard the call to embrace the God more fully today. It's something that I've heard before, but somehow I feel I have a need to not only explore, but also encounter the energy of the Lord of the Wildwood to a far deeper level than before. There's something about his wild, free running energy, his unpredictability, his raw, untamed power. The spirit of the cloven hoof is running wild on the land and I'm being called to dance to his tune to a more profound level than before. There's something really exciting about this, but at the same time it's a little scary. The God, whose spirit is incarnated in Nature, is wild and untamed, free and determined - the call to connect more deeply is in some ways unnerving, yet at the same time it's a call that I cannot ignore.

No comments: