Wednesday 9 April 2008

Enjoying This Incarnation

Someone said to me this week "but we have to live in the middle world, even though it's hard for us." I guess there is something that longs to be free from the restrictions and limitations this present incarnation brings, yet I'm also very aware that the only thing that holds me back is me! This world is a gift, and in my way of seeing things, is also the incarnation of the Divine. Christians have a Bible, Nature is my bible in that sense, so I want to enjoy this world in the way that it was meant to be enjoyed and also in the way that I was meant to enjoy it. At the same time, I want to learn to really live, move and have my being elementally and energetically - to move in a magickal way. So I'm not over eager to shake off this incarnation, I want to fully know and experience all this present incarnation was meant to teach me before I move on.

No comments: